Española Landscape

Española  Landscape
Upper San Pedro

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bioneers Cultivating Women's Leadership Training 2013 at Ocamora

I've entered a new world.  A world of light.  My dreams are playing themselves out before my eyes.  Every resource comes to me as I think of it - sometimes before. Every opportunity becomes my gift. This is the world into which CWL inducted me.  And, I am not alone.

I spent five days in my Durán family homeland:  Ocaté, New Mexico.  


                           Photo by:  Dalene Coriz


I was visited by the spirit of my people.  I asked for and found my path illuminated.  I was protected, guided, and healed by formed and formless.  I was lead on a journey by our facilitators Toby and Sarah.  There, I found a concentrated power named Clarissa.

My CWL sisters held the mirror and I came shining through.  Most people will never truly know themselves on a soul level.  Most people will never be offered the experience to gain that knowledge.  I am grateful to have been.

 I can't really say more about it.  It's just something you'd have to know.  My experience has changed me profoundly.  And, for that I'm grateful, too.

Thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment