Española Landscape

Española  Landscape
Upper San Pedro

Friday, September 20, 2013

Power House

El Parasol North is the perfect place to confront your demons and to be told that addiction to thoughts about those demons can be released.  As, for the releasing of the demon, I'll be praying that it can be released, too.

My demon now has a very succinct name:  Institutionalized Capitalism.  I'd like to thank my friend, Donna House (powerful woman, long time organizer and member of the Diné nation) for sitting with me and helping me to come into a stronger understanding about my fear of the corrupting power of cash.

Institutionalized Capitalism, in my definition, is the dehumanizing effect of capitalism on individuals and their families, which allows them to abuse the resources with which Mother Earth blesses us.  It allows them not only to benefit from the abuse of resources on a cash basis, but on a power level that is ALL about subjugating other beings.

I'm thinking a lot about this, because when I'm working in the community, for community, my fears come up.  I keep cycling through them until I can release them.  This is part of my purpose - to heal myself and prepare myself for what happens after I leave this earth as pure spirit.

If you have anything to add or experiences you'd like to share about Institutionalized Capitalism, please feel free to do so here.  If you don't want your post posted publically, please state that and I will treat it as a private message (I have to approve each post individually to make them viewable by the public).

Thanks!
Clarissa


No comments:

Post a Comment